ArthroShield™ is superior to bed-bug barriers or blockers:
- Arthroshield is not a barrier. Barriers are not foolproof and they don’t get rid of bed bugs or dust mites. Encasing a mattress with a barrier may contain insects already in the mattress but will not protect against further infestation. LayerOne eliminates bed bugs that come in contact with it.
- Arthroshield is the only patented product that eliminates bed bugs and dust mites that come in contact with it.
- Arthroshield contains no pesticides. Nobody wants to sleep on pesticides. Our product is all natural and will kill bed bugs and dust mites with a purely mechanical mechanism that can’t affect humans or pets.
- Barriers are treated with plastic or polyurethane, not Arthroshield. Why sleep on plastic?
ArthroShield™ is superior to products with chemical insecticides:
- Arthroshield™ is inert and will not affect humans or pets, it only works on arthropods.
- Insecticides can be harmful to pests, but also to pets and humans.
- Arthoshield™ is a natural substance that is environmentally neutral. Pesticides are manufactured using poisonous chemicals that are harmful to the environment both during manufacturing and when the final product is used by consumers.
ArthroShield™ is the only product registered with the EPA to kill bed bugs & dust mites that is allowed to claim the following:
- Our products critical element provides a ready to use natural insecticide which provides pest control against Arthropods and crawling insects.
- This element is mechanical in its action and insects can not become immune to this action.
- Insects/Arthropods that ingest or come into physical contact with this element will die within 48 hours.
Bed bugs are parasites that have preyed on humans as long as they’ve been around. Recently, bed bugs have increased in number by over 500%. In the U.S., bed bugs are infesting homes, apartments, hotels, retail stores, offices, places of worship, college dorms, hospitals, daycares, libraries, modes of transportation, movie theaters, laundry facilities, and other places where humans live and gather. They thrive in temperature and humidity conditions that are comfortable for humans, who typically also provide them ample blood for meals and plenty of good places to hide. 80% of travelers admit to being concerned about bed bugs in their hotel rooms and bringing them home upon returning from traveling.
LayerOne’s Bed Bug Resistant Product Line is the ultimate in protection from arthropods. Surround your mattress with our Mattress Protector and be safe from bed bugs & dust mites in your home.
Our product’s critical, patented ingredient (ArthroShield™) provides a ready to use natural insect eradicator which provides pest control against Arthropods and crawling insects without any harmful chemicals. This ingredient is mechanical in its action and insects can not become immune to this action. Insects/Arthropods that ingest or come into physical contact with ArthroShield™ will die, keeping you and your family safe from these pests. Containing no pesticides, LayerOne’s Bed Bug Resistant Product Line is natural and safe for humans and pets.